Thenautienetwork.com welcomes the opportunity to join forces with other creative, talented, and passionate writers. We are seeking individuals with a unique perspective on life who can create positive, humorous, uplifting and problem solving posts relating to entrepreneurship, business, inspiration, fashion, & entertainment. Our purpose is to enlighten, empower, and encourage all through a platform that is sure to become one of the most sought after informational resources to hit the scene.
We are also looking for fab interns to join our team as well! If interested, please check out the details here.
- Content must be your own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s within the next 90 days).
- Please keep your submission between 00 – 500 words preferred. However, the maximum word count is 900. (If you aren’t sure of what your word count is, this (Word Count Tool is very handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Your posts may not include any nudity, obscenity, profanity or defamatory material.
- Serial Posts are accepted.
- Your posts may not be promotional in nature or contain advertising material or spam. Nothing appearing in your posts may be the result of paid or otherwise induced product placement.
- We do not allow giveaways, promos, or contests to appear in your posts, unless this is a joint venture with Thenautienetwork.com.
- In addition, in the event any complaint or claim relating to your posts is made by any third party at any time, whether by a formal legal complaint or otherwise, you will fully cooperate with us in responding to and defending against such complaint or claim. You own your blog and are legally responsible for its content.
- Thenautienetwork.com welcomes images and/or video to accompany your post. Thenautienetwork.com prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Photographs should be of generally high quality and larger than 400×400 pixels.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- Thenautienetwork.com is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow (2) links in your bio which will be displayed at the bottom of the page. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear to be spam will be removed without notice. Any non-working links will also be removed without notice.
- Thenautienetwork.com reserves the right to make edits to any original posts where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values.
- Any posts requested to be used by Thenautienetwork.com from your personal website or blog will not be altered in anyway. It will be reprinted in its original form.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to Thenautienetwork.com, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
- Thenautienetwork.com reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
Please send your blog posts for consideration or proposal for official guest blogging to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting posts to The Nautie Network, you indicate acceptance of our Guest Contributor Agreement.
Guest Blogging Guideline Template provided by Leah