- Views 0
- Likes 0
If your idea of relaxation involves seeking out the latest fashion trends while enjoying a yummy cocktail, then look no further than our next “Commander In Chic”…Carla Ortiz! This entrepreneur, journalist and Editor-In-Chic of the lifestyle blog Haute Cocktail is serving up a daily dose of style, outfit inspiration and exciting cocktails that is sure to appeal to the inner “Carrie Bradshaw” in every fashionista! So to indulge our nosier instincts, we asked this Nautie girl to divulge her top five treasured beauty products. We’re also taking a minute to get the scoop on a few of the secrets behind her kick ass personality. Read on and enjoy…
1) Cover Girl CGsmoothers BB Cream – This product nourishes my skin making it look healthier and feeling smoother in as fast as a day or two. Plus it has SPF 15 helping protect my skin from the sun.
2) Make Up For Ever Professional HD High Definition Foundation – I rarely use foundation, but when I have special events and photo shoots this product makes my skin look absolutely flawless!
3) Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eye Liner in Black Black – I’m all about the eyes! So, even with the simplest of make-up looks, I’ll have some color of eyeliner on. This one I’ve been buying for years. It’s cheap and so good!
4) Bellapierre Cosmetics Eye Glitter in Glamour – I recently got my hands on these and they are my weekend sparkle magic! This color is straight out of a mermaid movie.
5) Maybelline Baby Lips in 05 Quenched – I usually wear my lips au naturale, so this lip balm keeps my lips hydrated, smooth and ready for a smooch! It also has SPF 20 to further protect your lips, and the smell is so nice.
Best beauty advice ever received…
“Was to always moisturize! My mom taught me to moisturize my body right after a shower every day, and it has paid off! I get compliments on my soft skin all the time.”
My favorite place to shop…
“For beauty products is either a drug store like CVS, Walgreens or Sephora. What girl doesn’t love a good beauty field day at Sephora?”
“Eating too much sweets like chocolate, cookies and cupcakes”...is my guilty pleasure. “I eat dessert every. day. of. my. life.”
I love to de-stress by…
“Pouring myself a glass of wine, blasting some good tunes and having a private party in my room.”
“Following my heart”...keeps me Fly, Fab and Fearless!
“I’ll be the friend to tell you to do whatever makes you, and only you happy.” #lifemotto
To keep up with this beautiful “Commander In Chic,” be sure to connect with her below: