Just because the summer season is winding down, that’s no reason to pack away your favorite summer pieces. Here are 5 ways to ease into Fall Fashions without breaking the bank.
1. Layering: Your maxi dresses or maxi skirts can still be worn throughout the cooler temperatures. Try layering a cardigan, slouchy sweater or tied up button up shirt over your maxi dress/skirt to keep you warm during the fickle weather.
2. Tights: Still want to wear your mini skirts or leather shorts? No problem. Pair them with a fun patterned pair of tights or leggings for a sassy and sexy look. Check out these tights from H&M for only $9.95!
3. Leather Moto: A leather jacket is a classic staple that NEVER goes out of style. Whether it’s cropped,trench, or bomber, a leather jacket adds instant edge to any outfit. Pair it over a summer dress, skirt, or romper. Check out this ASOS option.
4. Accessorize with a scarf: If you’re the type that likes a more casual look with a white tee or tank, you can simply add a multicolored scarf for a more chic look.
5. Printed Shooties: A shootie provides the best of both worlds, a boot and shoe. Other popular styles besides print are the caged and lace-up shootie. The shootie can be worn with jeans, skirts, dresses or shorts.
What summer trends will you be wearing during the Fall?